Monday, July 11, 2016

My name is Alayna Collins I am 15 years old and in 9th grade .Today , was my first full day at the University of Kentucky Summer Program. I have meet many friends . As  this will be my first year here.I would say that they were very well organize.All leader knew if not everything, mostly everything they needed to know . It was a great day today . Everything in my room is all organized now .I hated waking up at 7:00 this morning but I guess you could say that I will have time to get used to that as the time goes by . Felt like the speeches were felt pretty boring until Tony Bartley he made it a little more better.We learned about  True Colors which explains how you act or personality  . Mine was three of the same colors but felt more like green.The definition of the color green is more confusing . We did many long presentation today felt so dead after that.A FAFSA demo was given later. Which included myths and facts.Which helped me understands the basic standards of the FAFSA.You could say today was a well rounded day with a lot of information to take in .Learning the types of scholarship today . So I guess that you could say that we had took a lot in .Look back in tomorrow for more information .

No comments:

Post a Comment